To answer some frequently asked questions, please read carefully:
– We are located in Toril, Brgy. Corte, Carmen, Cebu.
– Not yet, we are still in our soft opening stage.
– We are open Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 1:30pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete and the last Birdshow is at 1:45pm.
– Admission is P800/head, kids 2-3ft are 50% off while kids below 2ft are free of charge. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are available.
– Ticket rates include access to all animal exhibits, Birdshow, African Savanna Tour, Michel’s Garden and tram rides inside the park.
– What we offer are the beauty of nature by showcasing flora and fauna and the majestic mountains of Carmen.
– If you are driving, once you hit the National/Nautical Highway in Carmen, look for the Carmen National High School. Turn left if you came from the south and right if from the north, follow the road signs and you will reach our place after 8kms. of up hill climb. You can also use Google Map or Waze by looking for M Lhuillier Cebu Safari.
– If you are commuting from the city, go to the north bus terminal, take any bus that passes through Carmen. Alight infront of Carmen Plaza and look for vans in the plaza that bring people to the safari. Take the van and they will bring you to the park.
– No need for a reservation. We already accept walk-ins and you can also buy tickets in our website.
– Sorry, but we don’t allow outside food and drinks to be brought inside the park. Don’t worry, there are food outlets around the park.
– We don’t have transportation service yet coming from Mandaue or Cebu city, but in Carmen, there are vans waiting in the Carmen Plaza near the National Highway.
– The All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Zipline and Sky Bicycle are now already open.
– Yes, we are now accepting Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Union Pay credit cards.
I hope this answers all your questions!
Thank you and see you soon in the wild!