To answer some frequently asked questions, please read carefully:
1. Where are we located?
2. Are we officially opened?
3. What days are we open?
4. What are the operating hours?
5. What are the rates?
6. What are included in the ticket rates?
7. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
8. How can we get there?
– If you are commuting, you may take any north-bound bus that passes through Carmen at the North Bus Terminal. Alight at Carmen Plaza. From there, you’ll find vans that will take you to the Safari at PHP100/person, one way. Vans are available from 8AM-1PM.
9. Do we need a reservation to visit or we can just walk-in?
10. Can we bring food and drinks inside the park?
11. Do you have transportation service from Mandaue, Cebu City or Carment National Highway?
12. Are the adventure rides already open?
– The All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Zipline, Sky Bicycle and Giant Swing are now already open.
13. Do you accept credit cards?
I hope this answers all your questions!
Thank you and see you soon in the wild!